HIGHTGHS FROM LAST WEEK:
- I shared a testimony of my life on how I was wasting time, writing journal-after-Journal.
- I talk about Idols. How it can affect, our relationship with God.
- (1 John 5:21)
- Last, being free from sexual bandage
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
When you are deal with a co-worker, child not acting right, seeming like you out of order, making minimum wage, negative words. God said: “Peace”. So, God already given you the peace you overcome it. Lay down all you trouble and burden up on the Lord; and to not to be afraid once you had given it to him.
- In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6
You would have to acknowledge God paths. Not your boyfriend, not your girlfriend, not your job, not your kids, not people opinion, but God. H is the only one that can and will direct your path.
- Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time. Casting all your care upon him: for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7
BATTLE OF THE BRAIN
-Read Romans 7:21-25
Unfortunately, many spiritual leaders, with the best intentions, have mistakenly treated sexual bondage as a moral problem. Men have been told that if they pray harder, read there Bible more, act more Christ-like————- if they try harder—- they would get healed. Some have even had their pastors lay hands on them and the spiritual oppression may lift for awhile, but because these men not been given a process they find themselves falling back to the same old habit.
Failure to know where the battle takes place is detrimental because you’ll keep trying to fix the problem with the wrong solution, often making matter worse. The battle for sexual purity is the battle of the mind. The war takes place in the brain. It is possible for a man to genuinely love Christ but fail to stop his addiction on this own.
WHAT IS LUST
If we want to overcome lust, we need to recognize what we are dealing with.
Note: adultery is when someone have sex, with another person outside of marriage. Also, if you lust over a woman/men you had already committed adultery in your heart with her.
– Lack of-control
– Lust: always creep in, when you are bored, stress and overwhelm
– Lust: not a passing glance but a willful, calculated stare that arouses sexual desire.
KEY POINT FOR MENS
A man is a visual person. They wouldn’t care how much you talk to them about a situation are a problem, unless you put it together like a puzzle to help them to see your point by helping them to see the vision. also, a man doesn’t take long to be inside of the store because they already know what they need before they even walk in. This is the same way when they are after women if they see the vision and qualifications in her; they wouldn’t have any doubts to chase after her. This is why most of the time the men have to slow down and seek God first because you can fall very quickly by not thinking and make a decision to quick.
And it come to pass when he was in a certain city. behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And he put forth his hand touched him, saying , I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. Luke 5:12-13
WHATEVERY YOU ARE GOING THROUTH. YOU WOULD REAL HAVE TO TURES GOD, AND BLEIVE HE CAN HEAL YOU FROM ANYTHING. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK WITHOUT PLAYING ANYGAME!