For the gace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Titus 2:11-12
• THE FOUR PRINCIPELS YOU MUCH UNDERSTAND TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION:
1. The weapons for the enemy.
2. The strategy of the enemy.
3. The weapons of God.
4. God’s battle plan for purity.
• FACTS AND FIGURES: A study of over 3000 date points discovered that 60-70% for men, 50-58% of pastors, and 20-30% of women in evangelical churches are sexually addicted.
• HOW DO WE DEFINE SEXUAL ADDICTION? “When you cannot stop your behavior; when you’re spending more time and money than you thought you would; when you’ve been caught or had consequences but continue anyway; when you’ve made promise to quit and can’t fulfill those pormises to yourself, God, your family, and your wife, you most likely have an addiction” – Dr. Doug Weiss
• THE KINSEY FACTOR: According to Dr. Judith Reisman, the publishing for the kinsey Reports was a turning point our history which opened the door to sexual immortality in America. The Kinsey Reports were based on flawed data submitted by rapists, pedophiles, and prison inmates who systematically molested and raped hundreds of children for “scientific” information. They recorded their “experiments” whith a ledger and a stopwatch. The information compiled in kinsey Reports sought to change our opinion about sexuality and to convince the public that we are sexual from birth.
• God’s original plan for sex was to reveal His image in the the covenant relationship between a husband and wife. Your body is the templ of the Holy Spirit; therefore, any sexual activity or behavior outside of marriage, whether you’re single or married, is sin.
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1 Peter 1:14-15
The Battle of Purity